We highlight six key features of the Constancy Investment Portfolios meant to best serve you, the investor.
- Model portfolios—tailored for you and your goals—maximizing the probability of successful outcomes
- Funds combining the best attributes of active investing—return premiums—and index investing—low fees
- Stock selection using advances in financial technology for rules-based implementation of time-tested disciplines
- Bond funds maximizing diversification benefits and effectively capturing available returns
- Ongoing monitoring, maintenance and rebalancing of portfolios to stay on top of your evolving circumstances and goals
- Business practices putting clients first at every turn
Click on the tabs to see how Constancy helps you succeed in investing.
Our Model Portfolios
Selecting and mixing stocks, bonds and other assets in portfolios designed to maximize the likelihood of achieving each of your specific goals.
Synthesis of Active and Index Investing
Combining the best attributes of active investing and index investing to serve you.
Capturing return premiums markets make available, using advances in financial technology for rules-based stock selection based on the time-tested disciplines discussed throughout the site.
"Smoothing the ride" with well-diversified bond funds that help dampen volatility in our model portfolios, applying time-tested principles.
Maintaining your plan over time, including periodic rebalancing in the weightings among asset classes in light of market price moves and your evolving timeframe.
Putting clients first in every business practice.