Our mission at Constancy Investors is to help people build long-term wealth in order to realize all their goals, especially with respect to retirement.
We designed and built our firm to carry out this mission to serve you, the investor, at every turn. As a result, Constancy Investors is a departure from the way much of the investment services industry has operated.The founder of Constancy Investors has worked in the investment industry for over 25 years. Over this time, he observed poor industry practices. He also saw loved ones poorly served. So, he set out to build the investment firm that he himself would want for his family, friends and colleagues.
We know this firm needs to:
- Provide a soup-to-nuts service—investment education, financial planning and investment funds—under one roof. This is the only way to deliver consistency, convenience and accountability.
- Take the guesswork out of investing. A systematic approach at every step, including how best to capture available returns.
- Overcome the trade-offs in the active investing versus passive investing debate. Funds can and must have the best attributes of both.
- Use technology and automation to reduce cost and hassle and make your financial picture more clear, not more complex.
- Keep things simple.
- Place client interests first.
Advances in information technology help pave the way:
- Know-how about what works in investing, in plain language, at the click of a mouse. Enjoy our website and on-line videos.
- Elegant, intuitive tools to help you design an investment plan that fits you and then stick to it. Use our Investor Temperament Questionnaire and financial planning tools to construct your plan, monitor your progress and stay on track. Share and air any market anxieties with the Constancy Community. Achieve clarity, comfort follows.
- Fundamental, rules-based stock selection that make the most of databases of public company results. How our Constancy Investment Portfolios can offer the best attributes of active and passive investing.
- Hassle-free, paper-free administration of your financial life.
The most essential aspect of how we do business—placing the client first—requires no technology.
Carl W. Gardiner, CFA
Founder and President
Carl is the founder of Constancy Investors. He has worked in the investment industry for 25 years, including as an analyst and portfolio manager at two value investment boutiques and two long/short equity hedge funds. Earlier in his career, he advised corporations as an investment banker at Merrill Lynch. He holds a B.A. with High Honors from the University of Virginia and a M.A. from Johns Hopkins University. Carl is a CFA charterholder.
Constancy Investors LLC is a Registered Investment Advisor.