I highlight six key features of the Constancy Investors Model Portfolios meant to best serve you, the investor.
- Model portfolios maximizing the probability of successful outcomes, based on empirical evidence, over the time frame of each goal
- Funds combining the best attributes of active investing—return premiums—and index investing—low fees
- Stock selection using advances in financial technology for rules-based implementation of time-tested disciplines
- Bond funds maximizing diversification benefits and effectively capturing available returns
- Fund business practices putting clients first
Click on the tabs to explore these model portfolios further.
Selecting and mixing stocks, bonds and other assets in portfolios designed to maximize the likelihood of achieving each of your specific goals.
Synthesis of Active and Index Investing
Combining the best attributes of active investing and index investing.
Capturing return premiums markets make available, using advances in financial technology for rules-based stock selection based on the time-tested disciplines discussed throughout the site.
"Smoothing the ride" with well-diversified bond funds that help dampen volatility in model portfolios, applying time-tested principles.
Maintaining your plan over time, including periodic rebalancing in the weightings among asset classes in light of market price moves and your evolving timeframe.
Making sure providers put you first in every business practice.